1. Your organization may only win one prize in each prize category. (For example: You cannot win multiple Golden Tickets, but can win a Golden Ticket and a Creativity Prize).
2. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to the Foundation. Our platform generates random donors from a donor pool that has donated during the noted timeslot.
3. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly.
4. All decisions are final and the Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any organization from prizes, if, in our determination, an organization is not engaging in fair play.
5. Prize winners will be posted to the Extragive.org prize page.
6. The Foundation will award any prize winnings with your organization's final payout.
Lancaster County Community Foundation is recognized as a public charity under Internal Revenue Code section 509(a) and has 501(c)(3) status. Donations to Lancaster County Community Foundation are tax deductible. Donors should consult a tax adviser for questions regarding deductibility. The official registration and financial information of Lancaster County Community Foundation may be obtained from the Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Donations made through ExtraGive are processed through the Lancaster County Community Foundation, EIN 20-0874857.