Host an ExtraGive Event!
Tell us about your event! ExtraGive is a celebration - so let's celebrate! We'll post all the events we hear about on our Events page, so tell us about yours!
November 19, 6 pm - Midnight
Penn Square, Lancaster City
Join us for the first-ever outdoor ExtraGive FEST! We'll have live music, food pop-ups, and more as we count down the final hours of the 10th Extraordinary Give in style!
ExtraGive FEST is free and open to the public. Vaccinated guests are welcome; unvaccinated guests are encouraged to wear masks.
ExtraGive Events Calendar
The safety of our community is of the highest importance. Please be very clear about your safety measures for any in-person event. We reserve the right to not post your event if we have concerns about your event safety. We encourage everyone to follow PA state guidelines as they evolve.
Event Listing View
Ideas for Socially Distant Events
We've put together a list of *socially distant* ideas to help your organization keep this year's Extraordinary Give EXTRA FUN and EXTRA SAFE. All events during Extra Give 2020 must follow PA and local guidelines and regulations to keep our community safe and COVID-free.
View event ideas here!
- Connect your laptop and display the ExtraGive leaderboards - remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Make a laptop or tablet available to your guests with your page loaded and ready to donate on. (Log off of your personal account first).
- Send a link to your free agent fundraising page to your friends, so they can donate on their phones during the party.
- Get Festive! Hang ExtraGive signs or post yard signs.
- Get Social! Take pictures of the party to post on your Facebook page or to tweet to your followers with the #IGiveExtra. Make sure to include a link to your free agent fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! ExtraGive
Let us know any ideas you have for a fun socially distant event! We are open to all suggestions as long as they keep our community safe during this unprecedented time. Submit ideas here!
Want more tips? Chat with the GiveGab Customer Success team or email email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.