Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner ExtraGive requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by ExtraGive and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in your community and surrounding area.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to ExtraGive to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that ExtraGive is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that ExtraGive has no control of this process.
- Although not a requirement to participate in the 2019 Extraordinary Give, the Foundation encourages every participating organization to adhere to a non-discrimination policy - view example here.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the ExtraGive link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote ExtraGive over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the ExtraGive portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in ExtraGive.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- Any donations processed outside of the Giving Day Period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: info.givegab.com/pricing.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donation will be disbursed within 5 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
It is the policy of the Foundation to not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment, or employees of partner organizations on the basis of sex, gender or gender identity; race; color; national origin; religion; creed; age; disability; citizenship; marital or domestic partnership status; sexual orientation; genetic predisposition; military or veteran status; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, rule or regulation.